Prague

Prague

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Starting Anew

As I celebrate my 10th year here in Italy, I've decided to re-construct my blog into something better. Call it starting from scratch or a new beginning. I was getting a little bored on the content and how it looked. So I dug deep into the theme options of blogger, and found something that would add some spice, and a little make-over. I also deleted all of the past entries, since the topic would be starting anew. For me, I think it is important to kick-start a new beginning from time to time. 
Even Michael Jordan had to re-do himself after venturing off to the wilderness of baseball. He came back a much better person, and a nastier basketball player. It is also a chance to get back at something I was passionate about from the start, and that was writing. Writing had taken a backseat from my other activities which includes; being a network marketer, computer technician/instructor, caregiver, traveller, part-time photographer and    poker player. 
All of these activities were meant for me not to get bored easily, and a chance to find out where I'm good at. It also gave me an idea of topics to write about. I did that when I had this blog at the start, but it was riddled with mistakes and it was really just a mess. Now I can start writing my adventures again from being in the world of pasta and pizza, to venturing off into unknown places, and doing some of things I'm passionate about.


No comments:

5 Things That are Holding You Back From Success.

Conciously or unconciously, people are doing things out of habit that hinders one's situation to be successful. There are a lot of fact...